Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do i fix/change the rear wheel bearings on my 2002 pontiac firebird??

my dad's a mechanic he'll do it he just needs to know the how to specifically for my car...How do i fix/change the rear wheel bearings on my 2002 pontiac firebird??
Look around this site for help...

http://www.thirdgen.org/tech-data?%26amp;s=198鈥?/a>



Although the site is for 3rd Generation Camaros and Firebirds (1982 - 1992), I bet if you register and then go to the Forums and look around or post your question you'll find some advice.How do i fix/change the rear wheel bearings on my 2002 pontiac firebird??
Look in mechanics manual it will tell you Search on google for the manual
Tell dad to go to the part's store and buy a repair manual. (i prefer hayne's their easier to read than chilton) most GM's (if rear wheel drive) , require you to pull the pumpkin cover. Then have a helper push the axle all the way in and remove the clip , then pull the whole axle out take it to the store and have it removed and a new one pressed on install in reverse order. USE THE REPAIR MANUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment