Sunday, November 14, 2010

My washing machine decided to go wrong Xmas eve!?

I have been told it's the bearings, I changed the carbon brushes myself last Xmas. The washing machine is a Hotpoint First Edition 1000 WM52, I cannot afford to get someone in to fix it or buy a new one, besides I've only had it for 6 years. Please can you tell me how I can change these bearings myself, as I've tried seaching the net and haven't found anything. Thanks.My washing machine decided to go wrong Xmas eve!?
It's kinda hard to do that yourself...first u need to know what bearings u need and second u need to know the layout of the parts. The bearings are near the electric motor.My washing machine decided to go wrong Xmas eve!?
Could you be more specific on what it is doing or not doing and any sounds it's making, any smells like rubber or electrical
When my bearings go on my washer, I'm buying a new one. I suggest you consider it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment