Friday, November 19, 2010

My new bearings for my skateboard are acting kinda weird.?

I recently got new bearings when my luckies were constantly locking up for some reason, so I got Reds Bones bearings.



Basically, whats happening is 3/4 of the wheels are perfect, but the fourth one seems to spin ok, but the other wheels shake to the left and right perfectly, just have to rotate the deck for them to shift. This fourth wheel actually requires a small amount (very little) bit of force to make the wheel shift.

its like it has a little bit of a sticking problem almost

i dont understand why its doing this, maybe its just how the bearings are in position but i cant change it.

the luckys that were really screwed up and that i had to replace did this with one of the wheels, but on a much larger scale.



Will this lead to problems with the wheel spinning in the future? or is this normal.My new bearings for my skateboard are acting kinda weird.?
You might have a bent axle. The wheel may have a defect in the hole alignment. There maybe a burr or rust on the axle. The bearings may not be seated in the wheel correctly.My new bearings for my skateboard are acting kinda weird.?
well when i got new bearings it didnt happen to me but when you bought those did you keep the wheels because if so you may just need new wheels if not you might need to get them wet and then dry them and put them back in the whhel so if this helped i was glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment