Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get the code to set the memory on a 1998 plymouth breeze.?

WHEN THE REPAIR SHOP CHANGED BATTERY THEY KNOCK THE MEMORY OFF,IT'S STILL NOT RIGHT, NOW I'M FIXING WHEEL BEARINGS %26amp; FRONT STRUT,SO in CASE I need to set the memory on it I would like to know if anyone knows how I can get it. thank-uHow can I get the code to set the memory on a 1998 plymouth breeze.?
i own a shop,and in the morning take the Vin number and call it in to the nearest dealer or go in,and they can get it for you,that's the easiest ,and fastest way to get this done,good luck with it.How can I get the code to set the memory on a 1998 plymouth breeze.?
your welcome.

Report Abuse


if you have allergies.. you're gunna have some respiratory problems if you do not get the car interior douched by a professional

Report Abuse


go to the dealer
You can obtain a code reader from a local parts store or tool sales outlet, usually for under $100 depending on your location. The vehicle shouldn't set any codes unless you tamper with electrical systems. A positive way to prevent this is to disconnect the negative battery cable, always negative first or you may set the antitheft on the vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment