Friday, November 19, 2010

Wheel bearings in 97' Mistubishi Mirage?

I need the how to info on how to change these out. Autozone has the bearings and the whole assembley. $40 difference in priceWheel bearings in 97' Mistubishi Mirage?
Your car is a Fifth-generation Mirage (5G for short). To give you a correct answer, can you tell me if your car has the 4G15 (1.5L) or 4G93 (1.8L) engine. Also, is it automatic or manual transmission? Front or Rear wheel bearing?



I want to say that it's the same as a 1993-1996 one, depending on the engine/transmission, but Mitsubishi does weird things every so often when it comes to their cars.



Also, don't buy the Haynes/Chilton manual for the 90-00 Mirage/Galant/etc, as they lump WAY too many models together. Three generations of the Mirage, Galant and Diamante, along with 2 or 3 engines for each model and way too many transmissions will only lead to confusion, frusteration and probably an aneurysm . I have both the Haynes/Chilton manual and the Factory Service Manual from Mitsubishi and I swear by the factory manual.



If you could, please send me a message on yahoo menssenger (same username as here) about it and I'll gladly help you out.
  • how do i get my girlfriend to
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment