Friday, November 19, 2010

My car rear driver side tire wobbles.. plz help?

I have a 2004 Chevy Impala... Recently i put 19 Inch rims on there. Recently, i changed both front wheel bearings(no more noise) and all for break pads. The rear driver side rooter was in bad shape so i changed that as well.



I was driving on the freeway(65mph) and noticed the rear driver side tire is wobbling really bad. I tired to call the guy that fixed it for me but no answer. Is there any reason why that is happening?

it started doing that after i changed the Rooter. I know it is not the rims because it drove well before i changed the rooter.



I don't have as much money to take it to a shop. I don't really know how much they will charge me for it..

Any ideas will be helpful. Thank youMy car rear driver side tire wobbles.. plz help?
like the other one said make sure the lugs are tite,get out your 4 war or tier iron and make sure i almost lost a tire one timeMy car rear driver side tire wobbles.. plz help?
It sounds like your lugnuts are loose. Problem is that if you drive on loose lugnuts long enough, it will make the holes in the rims bigger and then you must replace the rim in order to tighten the lug nuts down.
Check to see if your lug nuts are tightened to specs. Sounds like they may be loose.



Oh, and for future reference, it is brake rotor, not break rooter.
lug nuts loose

rotor outta balance

tire going bad

No comments:

Post a Comment