Friday, November 19, 2010

About 2 months ago I purchased a 8.3 engine Dodge SRT 10 for collection but then ............................?

A month ago in car carriages of my uncle I found 4 turbo compressors Alfa Romeo for 2.4 jtd that I bought to start a project crazy! I bought those turbo 4 and I made regenerate and at the same time I purchased a further 6 equal , in a new car spare (almost 鈧?12,000 of bills!)! and then I change the facts on spherical bearings all 10! After that, I bought 2 intercooler air / water from 15 litres the one and then I started assembling ... In practice I mounted 1 for each cylinder turbo (and also here expenditure crazy !)!... There I worked throughout the month and this morning around 2:45 I finished! Now, I just woke up there put the engine oil (10W60 with liquid additive ceramic power sports), coolant , But now ... I do not have the courage to put in motion !!!!! What do? So I have not made any adjustment will piston, it other mechanical ... According to you when you put in motion? How many horses will now? And how much torque? How many km will last? And how much more noise going? (Consider that is not mounted on any vehicle (even if my intention is to put it under a Alfa Romeo 156 if I find the place!) therefore is without discharges !!)!!!.....



Oh, almost forgot, excuse my English but still have to take confidence !!!!!.....

About 2 months ago I purchased a 8.3 engine Dodge SRT 10 for collection but then ............................?
my answer is try to go on this site http://www.autozone.com/About 2 months ago I purchased a 8.3 engine Dodge SRT 10 for collection but then ............................?
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment