Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HOW DO I CHANGE MY clutch and bearings.?

I HAVE A CHEVY TRK 2000 A 3500 2 WDRV.

MY CLUTCH BEARING IS GRINDING AND I NEED HELP TRYING TO CHANGE IT.

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.

ITS GOING TO BREAK DOWN REAL SOON.HOW DO I CHANGE MY clutch and bearings.?
delimma-The 3500 is too big a job for the backyard,unless you have a few REAL good friends. It can be knocked out in about 4 hours. Note REAL good friends.. bite the bullet see a proHOW DO I CHANGE MY clutch and bearings.?
buy the hayanes manaul about 15 bucks at any autoparts store it will tell you how
You must remove the transmission to do this. If you don't have the tools and experience, don't try it.
If you have to ask I suggest not trying. Take it into a shop or have someone else help you.
Get a haynes or a chilton manual also there is a website called eHow that is really informative .Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment