Saturday, November 13, 2010

On my skateboard no matter how hard I push I don't go very far ?

I don't know how to change bearings etc.

Also any good tips on what new skateboard to get?On my skateboard no matter how hard I push I don't go very far ?
The bearings are too tight. Go to your local skate shop and tell them the problem your having and they can loosen them for you. And pay attention to what there doing just in case you want to go back and tighten or loosen them yourself.On my skateboard no matter how hard I push I don't go very far ?
take it to a skateshop, theyll change the bearings.
go to a local shop to change them and get bones reds bearings, theyre great...and if you want a new board get a plan b or an almost impact deck...they are very durable, have great pop, flip easily, and are just top of the line...get one of those

No comments:

Post a Comment