Saturday, November 13, 2010

Is it hard to change wheel bearings on a Hyundai Tiburon?

I went to get my car aligned today and they said I needed to have new wheel bearings installed and I thought well I could save 80 dollars if I do it myself. I was wondering how to really do that I kinda got the jist of it but would like a detailed description of it and if I could do it easily?Is it hard to change wheel bearings on a Hyundai Tiburon?
I don't think it is hard... but if your asking the question about how hard, then this may not be a job for you.Is it hard to change wheel bearings on a Hyundai Tiburon?
The bearings are pressed into the steering knuckle. Unless you have a press or a really good vice you probably won't be able to do the job yourself. Both chassis from 1996-2001 and 2003-2009 have the same basic design but it is a real pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment