Saturday, November 13, 2010

How long does it take to change wheel bearings?

I have a 05' optima that needs 2 front wheel bearings. I am going to the dealership to have them replaced on friday. I was wondering how long they take to change, to decide if I want to wait there or have someone pick me up, cause I don't want to wait around all day. Thx!How long does it take to change wheel bearings?
The last few times that I've replaced bearings I was able to get it done in a day, but it took several hours. You will be waiting more than an hour or two.How long does it take to change wheel bearings?
Mitchells online auto labor estimating program calls for 3 hours for both fronts. Depending on your skill as a mechanic and what kind of tools available the time may be less or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment